open both sides…
Designed to be versatile in it’s simplicity.
I have been working out the Idea for GatorKey for half a year now. I just wanted an easier way to organize and carry my keys instead of poking me in pocket and fumbling when I get to my door.
I have seen other more complicated and expensive options but they didn’t seem worth the trouble. I truly believe you will be as happy as I am with this innovative and stylish solution.
My goal is to get these into the hands of as many people as I can. I realize a lot of people don’t think about their keychains but if you think smart about it… you won’t have to think about it at all.
Q. Who would “GatorKey” appeal to?
A. Everyone that has a door with locks 🙂
Reasons to support GatorKey:
• GatorKey will retail for much higher. (special pricing for Kickstarter supporters)
• Fits more comfortably in your pocket or purse and plays nice with your high tech gadgets
•A cool & compact way to store your keys
•Great gifting idea
•No more messy key chains
•Cool styles for everyone in the family
•Have more than one pouch on your gator key chain (ex. home, work, car)
•No more fumbling thru multiple keys in your front door (esp when you need to use the bathroom)
•It makes a great companion to your slim wallet! (shouldn’t your keys lose weight too.)
•Great gift to give your girlfriend/boyfriend with keys in pouch to your apartment (we don’t recommend this huge leap till you know your ready)
•Use your “GatorKey” pouch for just about anything that your creative imagination will allow
•You will not only get great packaging once you receive your Gatorkey but you will also be a part of the Gator family 🙂
GatorKey (pouch) is made of :
*Premium quality elastic.
*3 buttons on one side for quick access to keys.
*Velcro on the other side for total access for mounting keys.
*Fits most key sizes and the high quality elastic compacts keys to fit easily in your pocket or purse.
*Each Gatorkey pouch holds up to approximately 4-5 keys depending on key size.
*Keep your home keys in one pouch and your work keys in another.
– 3 3/4 x 2 x 1/8 inches
Sewing house I have been working with.
first sample…ahh…how far we have come.
- I have found a manufacturer in NYC.
- I have found a supplier of the hardware offshore.
- I have secured a sewing house here in NYC to sew the Gator pouches together. I have been working with them for 4 months now on the design and function of the keychain. I feel confident that they will be able to meet quantity and quality of demand.
- I have made several samples and have tested them to insure that they work as designed.
- I have completed the design of the packaging that you will receive once the project is fully funded.
I have setup an account with a fulfillment house in california that can ship items domestically and anywhere in the world.
sample custom packaging.
- May: kickstarter campaign
- June: order materials/hardware
- Mid July: production run
- Late July: send to fulfillment warehouse
- August: shipments begin
I have done a lot of the leg work ahead of time to be ready if my project is lucky enough to be successfully funded. With the funds raised on Kickstarter, I will be able to do the first production run of GatorKey.
The success of this project will depend heavily on your word of mouth and how the news spreads. Exposure on every blog and social networking post counts, so please share. Thank you for visiting my project page, and thank you in advance for your support.